C9 LED retrofit bulbs are a direct replacement for traditional C9 (E17 base) incandescent bulbs. These C9 Christmas lights have 5 LEDs per bulb for maximum brightness and are housed in a hard faceted plastic that won’t fade, chip, or break.
- 5 LED pieces in each C9 bulb
- Durable coloured plastic lenses resist breakage and fading.
- Faceted lens creates sparkle and high visibility.
- Perfect for roof lines because cord used is not twisted, enabling bulbs to be pointed in consistent directions with the help of clips. This gives a much cleaner, professional look.
- The wire used with these bulbs can also be cut to size to fit structures perfectly.
- Wire and roof-line clips not included.
- UL Listed for Indoor and Outdoor Use
- 120 volt
- 50,000 hr +/- life span
- 0.45 watts
- C9 plastic, faceted globe
- E17 intermediate nickel base
- Fits in existing C9 strings with screw-in type sockets
- 2 7/8″ tall (from tip of base to top of globe)
- 1 1/4″ wide (globe at widest point)
- Cannot be used with pre-assembled C9 LED strings